Sunday, March 11, 2012

It’s Off to WordPress

I know you’ll all be disappointed in the bombshell I’m about to drop. (By “all” I mean my daughter and the guy who stumbled on the page while looking for a reliable mechanic. (By the way, he still owes me $72.50 for parts and labor, but I guess that will all come out in court.))  I’m moving this blog to gusklenkegarage.wordpress.com.  It saddens me greatly (I had to bookmark a new page) but at WordPress I can upload more of my own writings… something most people work avidly to avoid (partly because I’ve never really gotten the hang of using a comma correctly). Hopefully this won’t be the worst decision since someone decided to put carrots in green jello.  Hope to see you all there. (One person would be nice.)  I hope my departure does not bring financial ruin to Blogger and its parent company, Google, but I must do as I must do.  (OK, it might be time to sell off a little of your stock.) 

Bye

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment